19 July 2026
Sun 19 Jul
First day of Institute today. Hopefully Grazzia and Leo got the store whipped into shape last night as it wasn't public-ready when I left at 3:30 pm. Yesterday was a little frustrating as Grazzia had to play for a wedding in Green Bay and was only there briefly to talk with Leo. Caleb spent most of his time playing with the cash register like it was a vintage video game. Leo was not particularly directive, nor active in setting things up. I was still a bit miffed that they didn't tell me they weren't starting til 10, so I sat in the lobby for an hour (for which I don't imagine I can bill). I would much have preferred to come at 10 myself.
Food:
7:50 am 63 g raspberry kringle, 103 g blackberries, coffee, goat milk powder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment